Friday, March 21, 2008

more than you wanted to know probably

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but I think my Grandpa had some input on the spelling. So I hear.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not sure

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
honey roasted turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
3 boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd probably drive me crazy and give up being friends. She's such a flake--don't tell her

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Ya think?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
homemade granola-no nuts

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If I wear shoes that tie-which is rare

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
somewhat--I guess if I can carry G and E at the same time I must be

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Julie's organic-especially the ice cream sandwiches. Otherwise homemade

14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their attitude

15. What is your favorite color?
blue and green

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm judgemental, sarcastic, and flaky

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Grandma Hattie and my BIL Ray


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not dressed yet, so blue polar fleece pants and my fuzzy yellow socks

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oatmeal

21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
M complaining about having to unload the dw. Apparently it is another of the worst chores in the whole house

22. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
One of those crayons you make by melting all the ends together in a muffin tin I think

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bakeries, my garden when it is in full swing, the ocean, the forest

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sweet husband

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I sure do like both of them!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
baseball, hockey and rugby

27. HAIR COLOR?
brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
cheese and pasta

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings, I don't like scary movies at all.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Really watched? I can't remember, but Hard Hat Harry was playing yesterday

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring, summer if I have to choose one of those

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate cheesecake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure

38. Least likely to respond?
Not sure

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Carrots Love Tomatoes and Hundered Dollar Holidays

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
no mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
no tv

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
my kids laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
both-depends on the day

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Netherlands

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
cooking

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Idaho

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?
Everyone on my sidebar

No comments: