Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's all about the baby apparently

Snuggling with Mommy after the bath in the sink. It was lots of fun, but getting more and more frustrating that Mom won't let me grab everything within sight! Oh, and that washing the hair bit? I don't know what all the fuss is about with M and G. I think it's great fun. But it tickles when Mom washes my toes. And I can't help but laugh.


Today, we tried solid food. Everyday, the rest of the family sits around this big brown thing with interesting stuff scattered about. They take cool shiny things and put colorful stuff in their mouths. And they never take it back out! They just put more in! And they refuse to let me play with any of it, except maybe a piece of lettuce once in awhile. But today! Whoo Hoo! Today I got my own shiny thing and some green mushy stuff to put in my mouth. Not at all what I expected. It went down my throat, just like food. I prefer to do it myself. And I think I prefer the shiny thing to the green mushy stuff. Maybe I'll just play with that for a few weeks more.

No comments: