Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's raining again today, but yesterday we had a patch of sun.
So I sent the boys out to play in the backyard with the neighbors.
Our yard is a total bog and now I have laundry to do.
G still thinks he can sit down in the grass and play with his toys.
Inside, I feel like we have puddles of toys. I had to go looking for one of G's toys. It took me forever to go through the boxes. I want to throw out a bunch of them, but I know how I would have felt when I was young if my mom had said she was throwing out a bunch of my toys. I think she just got us excited about the yard sale each year. I wanted to have one last year but it never happened. Maybe I can be more dedicated to the idea this year and tell M it is a way to make cold hard cash.Perhaps I can have a good enough yard sale to finally clean out the garage and make it easier to move at some point. Maybe?

2 comments:

MMMandM said...

hey S, I snuck over here from Kelly's blog, hahah.. your boys are getting so BIG!!!! hey, email me at mfirkins@gmail.com (I couldn't find your email address, sorry!), and I'll send you an invite to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Fun to read your blog. The pictures are really appreciated. I see the western slope of the Oregon Cascades had 50" of rain in November setting an all time record. No wonder your yard is a bog. You might want to invest in a family set of inflatable pontoon boats. Now, if you had a mature tree or trees in your yard, you could build a tree house. Michael would love dinner in his tree house. Love ya, Dad