Sunday, May 04, 2008

I am Spoil-UHT

So, C was up in Beaverton running errands when he found himself next door to the Montavilla Sewing Center. I had told him I wanted him to look at any sewing machine I want before I buy it. I want an opinion on the mechanical side of things. He remembered me saying this and thought he'd stop buy and look at the Quest I want so much.
He called me and asked if I still wanted it. Uhhh, yeah. Seems the shop had a model they'd taken to a show and were selling at a discount. He wanted to know if I'd like him to bring it home.
I was rather surprised and didn't really know what to say. So I said what any self-respecting seamstress would say. Yes. My fabulous husband spoils me. I've already finished a t-shirt for my nephew. I really do love it. I'm looking forward to using all the whistles and bells I never thought I'd need or want.


What happens when the baby doesn't get his evening bottle on time:
He is still nursing and prefers that most of the time, but there are no doubts about that evening bottle!

My sleeping babes. It's nice to know they can settle down and stop fighting/yelling/screaming/running/bouncing for a few hours.

No comments: