Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Car Trip!

We went to Blanchard Idaho with my family for a little family time and to celebrate (a year late) my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. We had a great time and stayed so busy we are still recovering I think. I might have to make this multiple posts...



G with his way cool WikkiStix sunglasses. It was a bit of a challenge to keep him happy in the car all by himself. But he really did remarkably well.


My sweet niece and her awesome mommy. Didn't I tell you she was precious?!



We took a cruise on Lake Pend Oreille. M had a great time being a captain for a few minutes. Here's a link to another picture.



Policy on this cruise is that the first passenger to spot an osprey or an eagle gets a mug. M of course was the first, and he spotted a Bald Eagle. Icing on the cake for this cruise for sure!

No comments: