Monday, December 17, 2007

12 years ago...

I was a college freshman, madly in love. He was too. He asked me to marry him. Ahhh, and the rest is history. I was scanning these pictures and thought I'd share. Please keep in mind that this was 1995--that's why my hair and glasses look like that. Of course, back then I had the time to use some hairspray and makeup. Yes, well....

Our Engagement photo at the Rose Garden in the winter frost.


A candid that looks posed. At the park where we were married.


The posed, formal pictures. Also at the park. The dress was my mom's.



And the rings. Very simple, but I love my wedding ring. We didn't do and engagement ring, and I picked out the wedding band myself. I have since added my inheritance from my Grandma L. Amazingly enough, the rings were the same size and style. She was married in the 1930's. We must have the same taste!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress---- so pretty...