Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A new shirt from Ottobre pattern mag (click on in english on left side of page). I am loving the way it is turning out. Of course, it could stand some buttons and button holes. And someone who takes more time with the inside details.... Although I did french seam the side seams and sleeves so they didn't look too corny rolled up. It is one of those projects that snowballed on its own. I was looking through my mag and wanted to make something. Then I found a piece of fabric. Then I thought, "oooh, trains!" and this is where it got me.
G loves trains, and is growing out of any clothes with trains on them. So this is a good addition to his not-so-small wardrobe.

Grandma R made the boys these great sweaters for Christmas this year. I had a hard time getting them to sit still. I guess I could say I was just trying to get a front and back view in one picture. She gave them matching pants too. But they wear them so much they are never clean at the same time or when I want to take their picture. Good job Grandma!!

No comments: